Saturate Audio, July 1 2013
25th July 12
- Basil O’Glue mix
- 01 Nick Waren – Buenos Aires
- 02 DNYO – Fringe (Tim Penner Remix)
- 03 Fran Von Vie – Albatros (Monster Of Density Remix)
- 04 Alex Stealthy – Able To Forget
- 05 Wellenrausch – Shape Of Berlin (Basil O’Glue Dub Mix)
- 06 Whiteroom feat. Amy Cooper – Someday (Gai Barone Remix)
- 07 2 Players – Signet (Wellenrausch Remix)
- 08 Basil O’Glue & Styller – Saturated
- 09 ID (Basil O’Glue & Styller Remix)
- 10 Raneem – Airglow (Basil O’Glue Remix)
- 11 Basil O’Glue – Doublespeak Effects
- 12 Spooky – Polymorph
Using 27 fresh-from-the-studio tracks, one of the world’s biggest DJs has musically decoded his club capital for 2012. From across the electronic dance spectrum comes thermic audio from the likes of KhoMha, Mr Pit, Basil O’Glue, Rex Mundi, Elevation vs. Grube & Hovsepian and many others. It also features, exclusively, ‘Bolandish’- Markus’ incredible new track.
During the last weeks of 2011, via a dedicated video-cast, Markus Schulz revealed that the setting for his 2012 City compilation would be the sprawling electronic dancetropolis of Los Angeles.
01. San Andreas Soundlab — Hollywood Boulevard
02. Danilo Ercole — A Man with Two Names
03. Wellenrausch — Million Miles to Run
04. Klauss Goulart — Sweet Little Pepper
05. Rebels Without a Cause & York — Red Violin
06. Basil O’Glue — Doublespeak Effects
07. Nifra — Dark Harbour
08. Erick Strong vs. Dart Rayne — Shamballa
09. Mark Otten — Hyperfocus
10. Danilo Ercole — Quasar
11. Beat Service — Fortuna
12. Styller — Quantum Mechanics
13. Markus Schulz — Bolandish
01. San Andreas Soundlab — Avalon
02. Arnej — We Unite
03. KhoMha — Mind Gamer
04. Rex Mundi — Shocking Blue
05. Styller — All That Remains (Basil O’Glue Remix)
06. DNS Project — Recapture
07. Mr. Pit — Pole Position
08. Aaron Camz — Aqwa
09. Omnia & Ira — The Fusion
10. KhoMha — Artemis
11. Rex Mundi — Opaque
12. Elevation vs. Grube & Hovsepian — City of Angels
13. Ercola featuring Annie — Follow Me (Rex Mundi Remix)
14. Mr. Pit — River of Hearts
Basil O’Glue 1 hour guest mix
01. Darin Carter – The Secret
02. Henry Saiz & Guy J – Meridian (Pryda Remix)
03. Moguai – Optinuum
04. Rex Mundi – Interstate Of Lighting
05. Claessen & Martens – The Man Who Knew Too Much
06. Basil O’Glue – Angular Momentum
07. Wellenrausch – Everybody Loved (Vertruda Remix)
08. Sasha – Xpanger (Funkagenda Remix)
09. Markus Schulz pres. Dakota – In A Green Valley (Basil O’Glue Remix)
10. Orjan Nilsen – Between The Rays
11. Who.Is – Cryptanalysis
July 28th 2004 is a date significant to all lovers of the deep, warm and thrilling sound that comes from the quality releases of the Coldharbour label. That day was the kick-off of Markus Schulz’ very own label, which has since flourished into a realm for progressive and trance lovers.
In 2011, Coldharbour celebrated its 7th birthday and to make sure you haven’t missed any of the highlights of this beloved label, Markus Schulz presents ‘Coldharbour Recordings – Best of 2011’. Including tracks by Markus Schulz & Jochen Miller, Beat Service, Aerofoil, Basil O’Glue, Rex Mundi and more!
I am happy to announce that I will be joining Bargz Music for bookings and management! www.bargzmusic.com
Basil O’Glue 30 minutes guest mix
01. The Moonwalkers – Human Revolution (Basil O’Glue Intro Mix)
02. Niko Fantin – Deep Ocean Scream
04. Basil O’Glue – Cosmogony (The Moonwalkers Remix)
05. Basil O’Glue – Molech
06. Markus Schulz Presents Dakota – In a Green Valley (Basil O’Glue Remix)
07. Grube & Hovsepian vs. Klauss Goulart – Territory (Christopher Vassilakis & Basil O’Glue Present Celluloid Remix)
Always eager to provide upcoming talent with a platform to showcase their work to the world, one of Markus Schulz’s hottest prospects throughout the past 12 months is Greek native Basil O’Glue. He announced himself to Coldharbour Recordings in grand fashion; with remixes of Crossing Planets and Below the Equator Line sitting proudly on the first disc of Markus’ Prague ’11 compilation.
Throughout the spring and summer Basil has been hard at work in the studio, and we at Coldharbour are proud to present his first full E.P. containing three tracks oozing with quality.
From the opening moments of Angular Momentum, you are locked in to a deep and spooky atmosphere, with a brooding bassline boasting those quintessential Coldharbour qualities everyone has come to admire. A brief pause to increment depth with some beautiful pads, and then back to the dark journey which will become very addictive after only one or two listens.
A highlight of the Global DJ Broadcast Ibiza Summer Sessions season, Realm of Mind was debuted by Markus on a hot August night, and like Angular Momentum, struck an immediate rapport with listeners worldwide. Molech is a slightly tougher affair, with a sharp lead interspersed with those now typically beautiful pads utilised to beautiful effect.
Quite rightly, Basil’s work is among the most hotly anticipated on Coldharbour in 2011. And with three winners on offer here, it’s difficult not to see why.
As part of this special 125th package, Markus himself presents a special alternative to the original In a Green Valley, with his Return to Coldharbour remix emitting a more chilled and housier influence; reminiscent of his very early days as a producer, and one which will act perfectly as both a warmup and afterhours supplement. Rounding out the package is a remix by one of the hottest names on Coldharbour in 2011, with a brooding and hypnotic vibe that could only be conceived by Greece’s Basil O’Glue.
Saints (Extended Mix)
Saints (Beat Service Remix)
Saints (Arnej Remix)
In a Green Valley (Extended Mix)
In a Green Valley (Dakota’s Return to Coldharbour Remix)
In a Green Valley (Basil O’Glue Remix)
The other day i tried to clean up my folders and i found this (2-3 years old) unreleased tune,
so i decided i should share it with you
Basil O’Glue – Purple Yellow
The last Thursday in July means one thing and one thing only: it’s Coldharbour Day! Now in its fourth year, Markus and his Coldharbour label-mates will again perform their 23hr Afterhours.fm airwave takeover. KhoMha, Aerofoil, Skytech, Klauss Goulart and Basil O’Glue are just some of the 18 artists lining up to shatter the silence and cause widespread deck damage! The Coldharbour master himself will be dropping an exclusive-packed 4hr mix thrill-ride on the big day too, so lock a reminder in for Wednesday July the 27th now… and don’t miss a beat!
Mike Saint Jules – Crossing Planets (Basil O’Glue Remix)
Skytech – Sirens
KhoMha – Rainy In The Night (Sunrise Mix)
A regular feature of the Coldharbour Recordings production factory,
is Markus Schulz’s Coldharbour Selections series, presenting three tracks
which have been the biggest attention grabbers on his Global DJ Broadcast radio show
and in his livesets. The 26th edition of the series however carries a distinct Prague flavour.
Already garnering attention thanks to his efforts on Bounce, under the Saint X alias,
Mike Saint-Jules presents one of the most effective and hypnotic trance tracks
heard in many a year, beautifully remixed by Greece’s hot talent Basil O’Glue.
His unique sounds take Crossing Planets to another level, generating an atmosphere
which has captured the imagination of all Prague ’11 listeners. Basil’s remix
has also done the business in the clubs, receiving a notable play from Markus
in the World Tour recording from Bucharest late last year.
2 Basil O’Glue remixes on Markus Schulz – Prague ‘11 compilation
With the ‘09 and ‘10 installments having focused on new dance republics in North America, 2011 sees Markus Schulz’s city-hopping compilation series make its return to mainland Europe.
Last visiting in 2008 with ‘Amsterdam’, this new outing sends the series in the opposite direction and homes in on one of Eastern Europe’s most awe-inspiring capitals…
Just over a month ago, during the final stages of his set at Transmission – Future Cities, Markus Schulz held a poster up to the audience. Caught by the cameras feeding the O2 arena’s video screens the image went stage to ceiling. That poster bore the front cover of ‘Prague’11’ and in holding it aloft Schulz had announced that the Czech capital would be the destination for his 2011 city compilation.
1 Mikulas – Praha
2 Eelke Kleijn – Monkey Movin’
3 Khomha – Rainy in the Night
4 Space Rockerz – Get Down City
5 MSJ – Crossing Planets (Basil O’ Glue Remix)
6 Saint X – Bounce
7 Norin & Rad – Segarra
8 Rex Mundi – Sandstone
9 Tucandeo – Lockdown (Big Room Mix)
10 DNS Project feat. Madelin Zero – Another Day
11 Danilo Ercole – Below The Equator Line (Basil O’ Glue Remix)
12 Snatt & Vix – Warp Drive
13 Pobsky – Dark Cloud (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
14 P.A.F.F. presents Paul Spidey- Conductor of Death
15 Wippenberg – Phoenix
1 Mikulas – 50.05°N, 14.28°E
2 Skytech – Sirens
3 Aerofoil – Caress 2 Impress (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
4 Erick Strong – Heart Inside
5 Snatt & Vix feat. Alexandra Badoi – Cold Shower (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
6 Aaron Camz – Room To Breathe
7 Beat Service – Outsider
8 Mike Foyle presents Statica – Forty Fathoms
09 Thomas Cresine – Morse Code
10 Rex Mundi – Valley Of Dreams
11 Grube & Hovsepian – Invisible
12 Klauss Goulart – Turbulence
13 Why?!? – Lost
14 Mr. Pit – Backstage
My remix with my good friend Christopher from Corfu, featured on
Global DJ Broadcast Top 15 – January 2011
The very first Global DJ Broadcast pack of the new year,
as always selected by the number 8 DJ of the world, Markus Schulz.
January 2011 is filled with new musical highlights,
within trance, progressive and house.
Enjoy the essentials of 2011.
1. Skytech – Rocket Science (Original Mix)
2. Gai Barone – Astronave (Original Mix)
3. Space RockerZ – Save The Planet (Elevation 313 Dubtek Remix)
4. Ronski Speed feat. Ana Criado – A Sign (Original Mix)
5. Arnej – For The People (Original Mix)
6. Susana & Josh Gabriel – Frozen (Extended Mix)
7. Vadim Dreamer – Amsterdam (Tucandeo Remix)
8. Egbert – Open (Original Mix)
9. Mike Foyle & DNS Project – Cayo Norte (Original Mix)
10. Gaia – Aisha (Original Mix)
11. Shogun – Star Line (Original Mix)
12. Jonathan Stone – Always & Forever (Original Mix)
13. Aruna with Mark Eteson – Let Go (Who.Is Remix Edit)
14. Fadios – Speechless (Max Graham vs Protoculture Remix)
15. Chantola & Henry Shore – Mainstage (Basil O’Glue & Christopher Vassilakis Remix)
16. Perry O’Neil – Wave Force (Original Mix [Classic Bonus Track])
I am very happy to announce that my official website is finally launched!